Ms. Henderson has been in practice since 2002, after beginning her legal career in the downtown Chicago firm of Bell, Boyd & Lloyd, LLC, as an associate in the estate planning and wealth management department. A native of Ishpeming, Michigan, she happily returned home to the Upper Peninsula to practice in 2005. Her early experience in Chicago has proven invaluable in complex divorce cases, especially those involving business and real estate valuation disputes. She regularly handles both state and federal cases and has tried cases of all kinds, including homicide, extortion, fraud, drunk driving, and crimes of violence. She has argued cases in the Michigan Court of Appeals, the Supreme Court of Michigan, and in the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- BA, Northern Michigan University, summa cum laude
- JD Loyola University Chicago, magna cum laude
- Licensed in the Supreme Court of the State of Michigan
- Licensed in the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Licensed in the Sixth Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals
- Licensed to practice before the Tribal Court of the Sault Ste. Marie Band of Chippewa Indians
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education Instructor, 2009
- Nominated as a Top Attorney in Michigan: Rising Star by SuperLawyers, 2009, 2012-2017.
- Named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers.